Nature’s powerful antibacterial solution, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia.
This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antibacterial which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and cleanses and protects skin and skin blemishes. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
• A natural problem skin and blemish care solution.
• A natural antibacterial that is well tolerated by healthy skin.
• Helps clear skin blemishes
• 100% pure. Free from SLS, synthetic parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil
• The active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, terpinen-4-oL, is greater than International and Australian minimum standards
• Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation, due to lower para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils
• Sourced from and made in Australia
Apply Tea Tree Oil sparingly, directly to skin or with a cotton swab. Can be diluted with a carrier oil, such as Almond or Rosehip Oil 5 drops per 10 mL. Do not cover the applied area.
For external use only.
• Highly concentrated – not to be applied undiluted to sensitive skin. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
• Harmful if swallowed – may cause lung damage. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, seek medical attention immediately and show this container or label.
• Irritating to eyes, respiratory system or skin – in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre.
• Do not use during pregnancy and while breast-feeding without medical supervision.
10mL, 25mL, 50mL
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil